Lagu Baby I Don T Understand

Video klip lagu ini dirilis pada Maret 2018 dikanal YouTube XXXTENTACION. Am Youre changing I cant stand it.


Baby I Don T Understand This Youtube

Senin 18 April 2022.

. Mmm baby I dont understand this. The song was initially recorded produced and released when the RB group was still composed of John Buddy Bailey lead singer Billy Mitchell Matthew McQuater Harold Lucas Harold Winley and Bill Harris. In 1955 the Clovers released a version of the song through Atlantic Records as a single.

Various members of the group left died or were replaced although the group as a.


Changes Baby I Don T Understand Lyric Youtube


Xxxtentacion Changes Lirik Terjemahan Baby I Don T Understand This Youtube


Tentacion Mmm Baby I Don T Understand Change With Liyric Youtube

No comments for "Lagu Baby I Don T Understand"